Dr.said to cap my 2 front uppers.

Had him do it June 2016. Asked him about gum pain and swelling and was told that it would go away. October 2016 one of the caps fell out breaking off the tooth at the gum line. Now I need implant(s) or removable denture(s).

The one left is still irritating my gum line.

Was told by other Drs @ Columbia his suggestion was wrong from the beginning, and he no longer works for Columbia.

The office manager Gracieia is not available when I call the Manchester office to talk about a refund, and I am looking for any lawyer that will take this on spec.

This reviewer shared experience about "they are pt barnum" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Columbia Dental. The most disappointing about columbia dental dental service from Columbia Dental was office manager and quack dds , but reviewer liked there whole staff is very kind and friendly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Columbia Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Columbia Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Columbia Dental?

Comments